Cuisinart DGB-650BC Grind and Brew 10 Cup Coffee Maker Review
The Cuisinart DGB-650BC is one of the best grind and brew coffee maker from Cuisinart. The company is famous for its efficient and splendid coffee makers and products like this are the reason why. Not only does this machine have a variety of features, but also has a state of the art design, which gives it a modern look.
The Cuisinart DGB-650BC thermal coffee maker has a sleek and trendy design. Included with the coffeemaker is a stainless steel carafe. The handle is specially designed to ensure that it stays cool. It also has an anti-slip feature, which maximizes your safety and protection.
Who Could Buy/Benefit from Cuisinart DGB-650BC 10 cup Thermal Coffee Maker?
Cuisinart DGB-650BC grind and brew thermal coffee maker works best for both home and office use. Most people love drinking a cup of coffee as they wake up in the morning. They do this to get energized and get inspired to go to work. On the other hand, certain individuals prefer accomplishing their tasks with a cup of coffee on their table. Thus, there is no doubt that Cuisinart DGB-650BC is the perfect partner of these coffee lovers. It is also good for those who have large number of coffee drinkers since it is a 10-cup thermal coffee maker. This feature will allow more individuals to share the best coffee taste with friends, relatives, or officemates.
Cuisinart DGB-650BC Video Review ( Official from Cuisinart )
The following Cuisinart DGB-650BC Video Review helps to know more about this product you are looking for.
Facts about Cuisinart DGB-650BC Grind-and-Brew
Cuisinart is one of the most popular and most trusted brands in the industry. It continually delivers the most exceptional products for home use that home owners and business owners need and want to have. That is why when Cuisinart DGB-650BC Grind and Brew Thermal Coffee Maker has been introduced to the market, many homeowners and business owners got interested with it. This is because they had seen something unique and exciting with its performance and features. If you are one of those people who are planning to buy a thermal coffeemaker, then take a look at this Cuisinart product.
- What makes this Cuisinart coffeemaker model different among other brands is its expert technology in coffee making. Most customers are looking for more advanced products that provide numerous benefits and multiple functions for them to enjoy their presence. This Cuisinart grind and brew thermal coffeemaker can give you the chance to enjoy many cups of coffee in a day without compromising the kind of taste you wanted. This can also meet every type of coffee flavor taste that different coffee drinkers prefer.
- Every part comes with a specific purpose. It features filter chamber and grinding assembly for easy adding of beans and easily removal of the used grounds. You can also brew smaller amounts without losing the flavor through the help of the one- to four-cup setting feature of this unit. There are more interesting facts to expect from this product as you use it.
- The stainless steel carafe also means that you can keep your coffee in it for a long period without worrying about it getting cold. This is especially useful if you drink more than one cup of coffee at a time and it saves you from brewing a new batch every time you have to drink coffee.
- You can choose to brew smaller amounts of coffee. For example, you can set it to make only one cup of coffee so that it does not waste the coffee by brewing the carafe full, which will go unused. However, the full carafe can store up to ten cups of coffee so that you do not ever have to worry about not having enough for the whole family and guests.
Cuisinart DGB-650BC Grind and Brew Coffee Maker Features
The Cuisinart DGB-650BC not only looks futuristic, it also has modern features, which include fully programmable functions. The following are the top Cuisinart DGB-650BC features.
- This cuisinart grind and brew thermal 10 cup coffee maker has a automatic shutoff system for those moments when you accidentally leave it on while in a hurry.
- There is also a 24 hour programmable function where you can just pick a time and feed it into the Cuisinart DGB-650BC and the machine will turn on and brew your coffee at that exact time. This is undoubtedly one of the best features of the DGB-650BC and is truly grand idea. Just imagine, waking up in the morning with the aroma of coffee in the air and you get up to a hot, steaming, delicious cup of coffee without even having to do a thing.
- Cuisinart DGB-650BC coffee Machine also has a ‘pause and serve’ option where you can pause the brewing process to take a quick cup of coffee without waiting for the carafe to fill up.
- The device itself is very user friendly with a large display panel so that you have no problem navigating through the settings. The programming functions are also easy to handle. Just a cursory glance at the user manual will ensure that you are ready to use the DGB-650BC and all of its features.
Pros and Cons Cuisinart DGB-650BC Grind and Brew 10 Cup Coffee Maker
- First of all, its grinder compartment is better compared to the previous models. Its designed is also better for the grounds that get into a filter basket. Thus, there is no mess around the working area and you are saved from the need to clean right after grinding and brewing coffee.
- In addition, its basket filter door mechanism has been designed well than the old unit. It even has more durable hinge mechanism as well as latch.
- Cuisinart DGB-650BC has now window on its side. Thus, you can already figure out the amount of water poured into it. This has been clearly marked while there is a red ball floating so that you can easily see it.
There are only a few drawbacks observed by the previous customers who used Cuisinart DG-650BC.
- This coffee maker produces noise when brewing
- With Cuisinart DGB-650BC, you can brew only 10 cups, not 12
Where to Buy Cuisinart DGB-650BC
We highly recommend you to buy Cuisinart DGB-650BC from Amazon.
Cuisinart DGB-650BC is one of the best grind and brew coffee machine with bean grinder that has received great reviews as well. It offers a multitude of features and all that at a very reasonable price. Indeed some users’ think that compared to its features, the DGB-650BC is very cheap. Therefore, Cuisinart DGB-650B is indeed the ideal coffeemaker to have.
If you really liked this post of Cuisinart DGB-650BC Coffee Maker Reviews, say thanks by sharing it.
Nik, the webmaster of http://grindandbrewcoffeemakerreviews.com is a participant in the Amazon Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com