Cuisinart DGB-700BC Grind & Brew – The Glass Carfe Version of Cuisinart DGB-900BC
The Cuisinart DGB-700BC Grind & Brew Coffee Maker with its included Burr Grinder makes things easier in preparing for a creamier and flavorful coffee. The automatic programming features means you just put in water and coffee beans, indicate the number of coffee cups as well as the brew power, and then switch “On”. Powerful aromatics and intense flavor are just minutes away right at the comfort of your own kitchen with this advance Cuisinart Grind and Brew Coffee Maker with Glass Carafe.
Cuisinart DGB-700BC Video Review ( Official from Cuisinart )
The following Cuisinart DGB-700BC Video Review helps to know more about this product you are looking for.
Everything about Cuisinart DGB-700BC grind-and-brew Coffee Maker
The Cuisinart DGB-700BC coffeemaker presents coffee fanatics with all the finest features everyone would search for in a coffeemaker machine.
- You will have the flavor you want as this machine produces both strong and regular coffee blends upon brewing, thanks to the powerful adjustable feature.
- The adaptable heater plate stays the right temperature to your preference.
- Coffee fanatics will be capable to replace the carafe easily. The 12 mug glass carafe with a durable black lid and handle is easy to clean, easy to pour and no drip.
- The ergonomic handle assures the user when it comes to the durability of these parts.
- It has a coffee marking for 2 to 12 cups and most of all the lid can be cleaned in soapy, warm water and rinsed immediately, or put on the upper rack of your dishwasher. These parts can be purchased at a very reasonable price, or you can search online for the best deals.
- The Cuisinart DGB-700BC coffeemaker brews coffee up to twelve cups with integrated 24 hour programmable features. The machines comes ready with integrated burr grinder that grinds beans automatically before brewing and the grind control setting makes it convenient to program the level of coffee to pound.
- The power selectors enables for selecting from mild, medium or strong coffee.
- The bean hopper has the capability to hold up to a ½ lb of coffee beans and integrated with a potted lid in order to avoid moisture.
- It also comes with modifiable automatic shut off, a grind option and an included 2 to 4 mug feature.
Cuisinart DGB-700BC Grind & Brew Features
The Cuisinart DGB-700BC coffeemaker is equipped with essential features such as:
- Big, 12-cup glass durable carafe
- Measures 8.27 inches wide x 11.61 deep x 16.34 high
- This state-of-the-art machine is included burr grinder that grinds whole beans with least friction. If friction is reduced, coffee is more scented and the taste is creamier smoother as well as richer since java oils are free and extracted better during the process brewing.
- The machine bean hopper has the ability to holds up to eight ounces of beans while the lid seals firmly to shield them from air, humidity, and light. Coffee Beans keep fresh and this gets rid of your need to put in beans day by day.
- The Cuisinart grinds the amount of beans you label while setting aside extra coffee beans for you’re subsequently pot.
- Unlike other coffee makers that have thermal pitchers, the Cuisinart coffee maker comes with warming plate which keeps hot java piping warm for 2 hours.
- With Brew Pause™, user can take pleasure in a cup of newly brewed java prior to the whole pot is made.
- The coffee chute actually must be cleaned on a regular basis. The oilier the coffee beans are, the more frequently the chute must be cleaned so as to stop clogging.
- The Cuisinart DGB-700BC included burr grinder is wrapped by a manufacturer’s 3-year limited warranty.
Pros and Cons of Cuisinart DGB-700BC Grind-and-Brew Coffee Maker
- This Cuisinart DGB-700BC grind and brew 12 cup coffee machine can also brew ground coffee and whole bean by simply pressing the “Grind Off” key prior to utilizing ground coffee.
- Burr grinder creates java which is richer, creamier and smoother, and more aromatic than normal blade grinders
- The bean hopper holds up to 8 oz. of coffee beans and stays them fresh
- The Unit grinds just the amount of beans you identify
- It brews both whole and ground beans
- It has heating plate, comes with substantial and durable 12-cup carafe, the Brew Pause™ feature, and three-year warranty.
- The built in digital clock in Cuisinart DGB 700BC is not illuminated
- The burr grinder is noisy during use and the coffee chute needs regular cleaning.
This is just few cons compare to the benefits of this coffee maker provided to coffee fanatics. Purchasing one is really worth as the features included are exceptional and not available in any other coffee maker machine.
Where to Buy Cuisinart DGB-700BC
We highly recommend you to buy Cuisinart DGB-700BC from Amazon.
Cuisinart has been in the industry for many years. Throughout these years, it already figured out what the customers need, want and expect. That is why Cuisinart DGB-700BC coffee maker is made more reliable and better compared to other models and units of coffeemakers. All in all Cuisinart DGB-700BC grind-and-brew coffee maker is a best choice, perfect product for coffee lovers who love to drink fresh and creamier coffee. If you want to change your old coffeemaker include this on your list.
If you really liked this post of Cuisinart DGB-700BC Coffee Maker Review, say thanks by sharing it.
Nik, the webmaster of http://grindandbrewcoffeemakerreviews.com is a participant in the Amazon Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com